www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Congratulations, Megan!

Today I just had to pass on some congratulations squeals for my Lucky 13 colleague, Megan Shepherd. Megan's YA debut, Madman's Daughter (Balzer + Bray, 2013), has been optioned by Paramount Pictures. This juicy gothic novel, the first in a trilogy, promises to be a page turner, and if all goes well, it will be on the big screen too! Read more about Madman's Daughter on Megan's site. Variety has the story about the option at this link. Again, kudos and confetti to Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment