NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Books I'm Thankful For

Amazon has just compiled their Best Middle-Grade Books of 2012 list. I certainly have my issues with Amazon--no need to go into them here, maybe later--but I do love book lists. My problem is that I spend so much time playing catch-up--that is, reading books I should've read years ago and didn't--that I'm always a bit behind the cutting edge.

But to get back to the theme, I am so very thankful to all the writers who penned the great books I read in 2012. So here's my list of the Top 5 MG Books I Read This Year. Some are old, some are new.

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness














Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver














The Apothecary by Maile Meloy














Greenwitch by Susan Cooper

















Liar & Spy  by Rebecca Stead

















What about you? Tell me the best books you read this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment