www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Taken to Task by Stephen Fry

Blogfrogs, there are few more delightful people inhabiting Planet Earth than Mr. Stephen Fry. His writing, comedy, wit, and everything else he puts his hand to make life more enjoyable for all of us. Here, he takes language curmudgeons to task and is, I fear, quite right. The next time I list a pet peeve (it will likely be quite soon), be sure to remind me of this clip, which I submit for your enjoyment while I sheepishly creep off into a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment