www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Monday, June 9, 2014

TBR 2014: Book No. 14



I know what you're thinking. So she's back to blogging her TBR list, huh? She really expects to catch up now when she's only up to Book #14? A valid point, that. And I'm the first to admit, I may not get through the whole list. But I continue trying.

Next up! : Spellbound (Dial, 2011) is the second book in the middle-grade fantasy series The Books of Elsewhere  by Jacqueline West. The first book, The Shadows (Dial, 2010), was so good that I can't believe it's taken me this long to read Book 2. But I'm like that sometimes. This book belongs in one of my favorite genres: stories that take place in an ordinary world where extraordinary things happen.

The Books of Elsewhere is a great series for young readers who are interested in the world of spells, witches, potions and magic—plenty of fun, action and thrills.”  --Examiner.com

“Middle grade writing as it should be.”  --Minneapolis Star Tribune

Beautiful writing, magic, and a spunky heroine. So, are you in?

That's right: I've committed to reading all the books on my TBR Shelf this year--and blogging them! Click here to read the reviews I've posted so far.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your tenacity, but every time I try to do this, I hear of a bunch of new books that need to be on my TBR list! I'm always trying, but I hardly make a dent. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shooting for one year at a time, Rosi. I've added books to my list and even (*sigh*) bought some, but at least I'm whittling them down. I do respond to deadlines, so I'm reading way more this year than I have in a long time.

      Delete