www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Birthday Books

Yes, people know what I like. Here's the birthday haul.






... and in list form, from the top of the stack:

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores by Jen Campbell
The Literary Ladies' Guide to the Writing Life compiled by Nava Atlas
 The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
 The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan

The Cassandra Project by Jack McDevitt & Mike Resnick
The Diviners by Libba Bray

I ... can't ... wait. Like Charlie let loose in the chocolate factory, I am ready to pig out! (yeah, on books!) Thank you, family and friends, for making my birthday PERFECT.

P.S.: For those looking for YA or MG book recommendations, note that these are almost all categorized as "adult" titles, except for The Fault in Our Stars (YA) and The Diviners (YA).


2 comments:

  1. I loved Fault in Our Stars. Gone Girl and The Diviners are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool fantasy: The electricity goes out and the whole family is forced to read for entertainment. Then no one would care that I'm buried in my book pile!

      Delete