NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Our Deep Sorrow

Words cannot express the feelings I have today for the community in Newtown, Connecticut. I feel grief with the families whose children were taken from them; sadness for the families of the brave adults who tried to protect them; and sorrow for a young man who needed help and somehow did not receive it. I also feel for the special needs community, whose children may be looked at differently--again--in the wake of a tragedy. Please do not judge them by one horrible act.

Our president was so eloquent that I will let him speak for me. Blessings to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment