NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

TBR 2014: Book No. 26

Again, I find myself more than fashionably late to a worldwide party. No, I've not yet read any of the Kane Chronicles, but I'm getting started right now with The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (Disney-Hyperion, 2010).
"A truly original take on Egyptian mythology ... a must-have book."  --School Library Journal (starred review)

"A riveting story marked by headlong adventure."   --Booklist (starred review)
A runaway best-seller and recipient of numerous awards, The Red Pyramid promises to be a fantastic ride. Jump on!

That's right: I've committed to reading all the books on my TBR Shelf this year--and blogging them! Click here to read the reviews I've posted so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment