www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The April Books!

Blogfrogs, you know why the April list of Lucky 13* books has me all a-jittery and running my own private adrenaline factory: My own book is one of them! But this is a big month for MG in general, with six great books hitting the shelves! And of course we've got more YA contemps and paranormals as well, so warm up those credit cards.

Bully.com by Joe Lawlor
April 1 (Eerdmans Books for Young Readers)
MG contemporary mystery

That Time I Joined the Circus
by J.J. Howard
April 1 (Scholastic Point)
YA contemporary

This Journal Belongs to Ratchet by Nancy J. Cavanaugh
April 1 (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky)
MG contemporary


Genie Wishes by Elisabeth Dahl
April 2 (Amulet Books)
MG contemporary

In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
April 2 (Amulet Books)
YA historical ghost story

The Key & the Flame by Claire M. Caterer
April 2 (Margaret K. McElderry Books)
MG fantasy

My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
April 2 (Sourcebooks Fire)
YA contemporary

Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
April 2 (Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers)
YA paranormal

The Flame in the Mist by Kit Grindstaff
April 9 (Delacorte)
MG fantasy


April 9 (Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers)
MG fantasy

Taken by Erin Bowman
April 16 (HarperTeen)
YA dystopian/fantasy

The Symptoms of My Insanity by Mindy Raf
April 18 (Dial)
YA contemporary

ACID by Emma Pass
April 25 (Corgi Children's Books--UK only; US edition coming in 2014)
YA dystopian








* What's a Lucky 13? An author lucky enough to be publishing his or her very first book for kids or teens in 2013! Each month, I'll introduce a new crop of fabulous debut fiction. Search for the tag 2013 debuts to see more, and read the Lucky 13 blog right here.




2 comments:

  1. Holy awesome month, Batman! That's an incredible list of books there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty cool lineup, if I say so myself. :)

      Delete