www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Swaggy Time

It's been said by someone that writers need to write when a book isn't about to come out, but when it is, the priority should shift to marketing. Toward that end, while my writer heart sobs quietly in the corner, my swag-loving heart has been dreaming up different fun themed items to go with the release of The Key & the Flame. So far, here's what I've got:

key pendant on 18" chain
bookmark--some have tassels & charms
stickers
bookplate (soon to be graced with my own fine hand)
beanbag Golden Salamander
mini button
... and the swag collection continues to grow! What would you like to see in a swag bag for The Key & the Flame?

No comments:

Post a Comment