NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

More Free Books!

I thought of doing a sneaky bait-and-switch by titling this post "Win a New Porsche," but my ethics forbid it. Still, I wanted to let you blogfrogs know that a brand-new giveaway is up today at IceyBooks, which is hosting Day #4 on the blog tour, in which I illustrate the publishing journey from concept to contract--through dialogue, no less.

So go take a look and win a book.

... AND DON'T FORGET ...

There's still time to enter the Wowza Palooza Pub Day Giveaway on this blog! Prizes include
  • a personalized signed copy of The Key & the Flame
  • a fun bag o' swag, with buttons, stickers, a gorgeous key pendant necklace, and more
  • a $20 Amazon gift card to spend however you like

EVENTS AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE

In case you missed them, here are some fun posts from this week about The Key & the Flame :
Tomorrow, the blog tour heads to I Am a Reader, Not a Writer--and another giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment