Bring on the fireworks, baby, 'cause it's the pub day for The Key & the Flame! Let's get this party started.
Why, thanks, Leo, don't mind if I do. I'm sure that's sparkling white grape juice in that glass, right? This is a family blog, after all. Now, don't go asking me to make a speech. Please. It's too much.
Well, if you insist. Thank you, Ron, and all the Hogwarts kids. I appreciate your support. I couldn't have gotten to this point without you. Sorry, what? Where's the what? The free stuff?
Oh, you mean the giveaways. Yeah, let's not pause too long to congratulate my achievement. Let's get right to the booty. In honor of the next book (no more on that for now), let us salute the booty and start giving stuff away.
personalized signed book, a $20 Amazon gift card, and a nifty bag o' swag, including
- Key & the Flame stickers
- a premium tasseled bookmark with key charms
- The Key & the Flame buttons
- signed author bookplates
- your very own plush Golden Salamander, who will protect you forever, just as he does Holly in the book
- a key pendant necklace
But before you run and enter the giveaway, check out the other fun Key & the Flame events on the blogosphere today:
- Melanie Crowder offers a sneak peek at Chapter 1 of the book on The Lucky 13s
- Rebecca Behrens chats with me at OneFour KidLit
- Author Tamera Will Wissinger (Gone Fishing: A Novel in Verse) officially kicks off the blog tour for The Key & the Flame with an interview at Smack Dab in the Middle
-- SORRY, THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER, MARIA S. OF PENNSYLVANIA! --
a Rafflecopter giveaway