www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TBR 2014: Book No. 5



Next up on the TBR Shelf is a book for grownups! Yes, I do read them. This one was a best seller a couple of years ago: The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan (Reagan Arthur Books, 2012). In this novel, a young woman recounts a harrowing fortnight aboard a lifeboat after a Titanic-like shipwreck.

"Tantalizing.... A tremendously fast-paced read... A psychological horror story, this novel makes a fine period piece.... Rogan steers The Lifeboat with a remarkably assured hand." --Mary Polls, Time

"An enthralling story of survival at sea.... One hell of a debut."  --Jonathan Raban, New York Review of Books

Best part: You don't have to be hungry or thirsty while reading it! I've been snacking compulsively throughout. Come along for the ride, and I'll share my thoughts when it's over.


That's right: I've committed to reading all the books on my TBR Shelf this year--and blogging them! Click here to read the reviews I've posted so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment