www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fun Friday: Colbert vs. Neil Gaiman

I love seeing and reading writer interviews. Here, two of my favorite people (neither of whom I've ever met) face off in a 2009 interview on The Colbert Report.



Neil Gaiman is the phenomenal author of Coraline, Fortunately, the Milk, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and yes, the Newbery-winning The Graveyard Book, among many other fantastic books. Visit him online here.

Stephen Colbert is the host of The Colbert Report on the Comedy Central Network. He will take over as host on Late Night with David Letterman sometime in 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment