NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Fun Friday: Tennant Reads Shakespeare

If you didn't know that April was National Poetry Month, well, you're probably in good company. Here's your poetry gift for today: Actor David Tennant reads Shakespeare's Sonnet 18, "Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?" It's also David's birthday, for which we can thank his parents for giving us a great actor.




Yeah. You're welcome.

(Click here to get the iPad app, which showcases many different performers reading Shakespeare's sonnets.)

David Tennant is a Scottish-born actor known for his roles in Broadchurch, Doctor Who, and onstage as part of the Royal Shakespeare Company. And loads of other wonderful stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome contribution to National Poetry Month! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Personally, I like my poetry with a Scottish accent. :)

      Delete