www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thank You, Wellsville!

A huge thank you goes out to the Eagles of Wellsville Elementary in Wellsville, Kansas! I loved visiting their school last week. The students there are smart, attentive, and apparently really good readers. (One class finished the book only minutes before my presentation.) I had a fantastic time.

Barring any last-minute surprises, the Wellsville visit wraps up my school year. I've loved visiting with all the students I've seen this year--over a thousand and counting! This fall, I'll be making an appearance at my alma mater, Pawnee Elementary School in Overland Park, Kansas, to help celebrate their 50th year anniversary. I hope to visit several more schools and festivals in the coming months. If you're interested in scheduling a visit in person or via Skype, email me at claire [at] cmcaterer.com (substitute "@" for the [at] ) or visit the web page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment