www.clairecaterer.com
about Claire M. Caterer books by Claire M. Caterer blog with Claire M. Caterer Press for Claire M. Caterer Fun Extras with Claire M. Caterer Contact Claire M. Caterer Other Writing by Claire M. Caterer
NOTE: I don't post to this blog super-duper often anymore, because I'm busy writing, well, books. (Read more about that here.) For more up-to-date, day-to-day ramblings, visit my Facebook page.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TBR 2014: Book No. 13



I've had this book on my TBR shelf for ages, and it's the perfect selection for my 13th title of the year. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (Razorbill, 2007) is one of the hottest YA novels of recent memory--talked about, argued about, and most of all, read (more than 21,000 reviews of it are posted on Goodreads). So now I'll be one of its readers too.

"A brilliant and mesmerizing debut from a gifted new author."  --Kirkus (starred review)
an international best seller
If depressing teen stories are not your thing, you'll probably want to steer clear. But by all accounts, this is important reading. I'm excited! You?


That's right: I've committed to reading all the books on my TBR Shelf this year--and blogging them! Click here to read the reviews I've posted so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment